Information for authors
IV2019 welcomes contributions within the scope and topics listed in the Call for Papers . While preparing your manuscript, please follow the formatting guidelines of IEEE available here and listed below. Papers submitted to IV2019 must be original, not previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere, and they must not be submitted to any other event or publication during the entire review process.
- Language: English
- Paper size: US Letter
- Paper format: Two-column format in the IEEE style
- Page limit: For the initial submission, a manuscript can be 6-8 pages. For the final submission, a manuscript should be 6 pages, with 2 additional pages allowed, but at an extra charge
- Abstract limit: 200 words
- File format: A single PDF file
- Compliance: check here for more info
You should use the provided templates:
We will use Papercept/Paperplaza for IV2019 submissions HERE.
To submit a manuscript, you must have the following items readily available:
- Type of Submission: You can select Contributed Paper or Workshop Paper (use code below)
- Title of the manuscript
- Short 200 words text-only abstract of the manuscript
- PINs of “ALL” co-authors (you can locate your co-authors’ PIN by following PIN link from its.papercept.net
- Keywords: you will be prompted for 1-3 conference specific keywords during the submission process
- Manuscript file should be a PDF file (version 1.4 or higher), have all fonts embedded/subsetted, in US Letter page size, searchable, non-password protected document. Final papers sent to be part of the program of the conference MUST be format compliant according to the instructions provided HERE.
For the first submission, a manuscript in US Letter format can be of 6-8 pages.
For the final submission, a manuscript should be of 6 pages, with 2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge.
Every accepted paper will need one associated full registration (even for a student paper) for being included in the conference technical program and proceedings.
We will soon publish the conference registration fee table, follow us on the social media accounts to stay up-to date.
As it is mandatory for any IEEE conference, we will implement a strict “No Show No Publication” policy, meaning that accepted papers that are not presented at the conference will not be published afterwards in IEEE Xplore. Such presentations must be done on-site, so participants and authors can talk and interchange their experiences and views. Face-to-face technical discussions are a precious element of quality of our conference.
All the papers submitted through Papercept (Contributed Papers and Workshop Papers) will be peer reviewed and all of the accepted papers, if they are presented at IV2019, will be published in IEEE Xplore.
Workshop submissions require the unique Workshop identifier code (case sensitive) below for submission.
Please copy this during the submission process.
IV is historically a single-track meeting dominated by poster presentations to maximize interaction between attendees. Oral presentations will only make up about 15% of the accepted papers. Oral presenters will be asked to also take part in a poster session. Full details regarding poster dimensions will be released after final acceptance notification.