The registration fee includes:
- Attendance to all plenary and technical sessions
- Conference meterial and proceedings
- Coffee breaks
- Gala reception (cocktail dinner, June 11th)
Pricing tables (tax included)
|Workshops/Tutorials + Conference - June 9th-12th||Before conference - Until June 8th||On site|
|Non Member||840 €||1010 €|
|IEEE Member*||740 €||960 €|
|IEEE ITS Society Member*||715 €||935 €|
|Student - Non Member**||540 €||760 €|
|Student - IEEE Member**||515 €||735 €|
|Student - IEEE ITS Society Member**||490 €||710 €|
|Conference ONLY - June 10th-12th||Before conference - Until June 8th||On site|
|Non Member||750 €||900 €|
|IEEE Member*||650 €||850 €|
|IEEE ITS Society Member*||625 €||825 €|
|Student - Non Member**||450 €||650 €|
|Student - IEEE Member**||425 €||625 €|
|Student - IEEE ITS Society Member**||400 €||600 €|
* IEEE Member and IEEE ITS Society Member : please enter your 8 digit membership number during the registration
** Student fee : Students include bachelor, master and PhD student level. Please unload a photocopy of your student ID during the registration. For Student Member, you also need your 8 digit membership number to register.
For IEEE Life Member and press registration, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules of registration for participants with accepted papers:
– One full registration is needed to present one paper (for oral or poster presentation). A student registration is not a full registration.
– The standard page limit for each paper is 6 pages, 100 Euro/extra page charge will apply for pages up to 8 pages.
– For the second accepted paper, 2 options:
• Register the co-author with one full registration (suggested option).
• Register the author with one full registration and pay 365€ for the extra paper.
– For the third accepted paper, please contact the General Chair (email@example.com) by explaining the reasons. Your request will be discussed by the committees.
|Workshops/Tutorials only - June 9th||Before conference - Until June 8th||On site|
|One price to all categories||200 €||250 €|
Registration before conference: all registration need to be paid by credit card or by wire transfer before conference.
- Credit card payment uses the online payment system (Master Card, Visa, Visa Electron accepted).
- Wire transfer payment needs to be realized within 15days and clearly mentioned the name of attendee or the reference number. It is accepted until May 10th, 2019. After this date, only credit card payment will be accepted. To download a copy of our bank account detail, please click here.
Onsite registration: credit card payment and cash payment (euro) will be accepted.
- Full refund until May 19th: Only those refund requests for visa denial reason will be accepted.
- No refund after May 19th.
- All refund requests need to be sent with a proof of visa denial to the committees: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that your accepted paper will be cancelled as well if your registration is cancelled.
In order to celebrate the 30th annirversary of the IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, the conference banquet (cocktail dinner) will be held on Tuesday, June 11th at Cercle de l’Union Interalliée which is a private club with a long tradition. It will be a valuable networking chance for every participant.
Date: Tuesday, June 11th
Address: Cercle de l’Union Interalliée, 33 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris
Fee: Included with registration (except for special registrations as workshop only); 120€ for accompanying
– Informal attire usually expected;
– Jeans and sneakers are forbidden;
– For gentlemen, Jacket & Tie are mandatory.